- Jan 18, 2017
- Creating Pull Requests from Local Clones
- Or, why you should always fork.
- Jan 16, 2017
- Removing a File from All past Git Commits
- Because we all forget to ignore .DS_Store sometimes.
- Sep 28, 2016
- Python & Swift: Loathing Your Tools
- Yet another reason why we should all stop using Python 2.7.x.
- Sep 24, 2016
- Two Shells and A Prompt
- Lessons learned from ditching zsh, coming home to bash, and writing a bash prompt.
- Nov 16, 2015
- Learning Swift
- Getting the ball rolling with Swift — or at least making an attempt.
- Oct 26, 2015
- TextMate's Markdown Headings
- Tinkering with the way TextMate renders markdown heading elements inside the editor.
- Oct 5, 2015
- Pinned Tabs in Safari 9
- Update your website to work with Pinned Tabs in Safari 9.
- Sep 28, 2015
- Python in TextMate 2
- Get your Python virtual environments working in TextMate 2.